Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

I need help getting an id card!!?

Ok so i am 19, cannot have a drivers licence due to health problems but am tired of not being able to do things because of id. I dont have interest in buying booze. I am looking for something other than a birth certificate, health card, or a citizenship card due to my moms over protectiveness with them so i cannot have them.what is the difference between a status card and majority card? what would u recommend and why?
Seeing as the people in charge of drivers licences have all the equipment in place, they are normally in charge similar of non licence identification. As far as I know, all provinces do this. As you mention a Majority Card, I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world