Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

Will I be able to see my friends?

Okay, well, today, my friends will all be dropping by at the Miami International Airport, but they will not be staying in Miami. I was wanting to drop by and see them, since it has been a year since I moved from my hometown, two states away and I wanted to spend at least the 3 hours they will be there, with them. Will they be able to get past the checkpoint, if they have another flight to catch?
Assuming that they arrive on a domestic flight (no immigration or customs) and they have a connecting flight in Miami: If they have enough time between connections, they can go out, but later would have to clear security again. If the plane only stops in Miami, they would not be able to do this.
No, they

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world