Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

Why Do So Many Americans Seem To Want To Live In Japan?

I am amazed at the number of Americans I see on line and in person who express desire to move to Japan. Hey, I have been a Weeaboo for a lot of years now, but I know that coming to Japan to live is massive culture shock. Certainly, the impact of manga/anime in the US has fueled this desire to move to Japan, but I fear that a lot of these folks are setting themselves up for a big disappointment.



My wife, an American, was born in Fukuoka, and is native bifluent...and I am JLPT 2, but we are still gaijin to the general public...although we are family to our friends here. Despite years of study of Japan and Japanese, I am still aware that I am a foreigner. My wife isn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world