Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can anybody give me a brief yet informatave summery of Greece?

I am doing a power point and I need a summery of Greece. I know a bit about Greece, but I am quite stuck. If you are going to reply, please post what what it is about above it. (some examples of things i need sumemrys on are Mythology, Astronomy, Astrology, Awsome Places, Archetecture, Food, Philosophy, and Modern Greece) This powerpoint is due tomoorow and all well thought out answers would be incredibly helpful. Thank you.



A brief 4000 year history? An oxymoron.


Churchill said, and I paraphrase, I can talk on any subject unprepared for hours, but if you want me to do it in 5 minutes you have to give me a week to prepare.




Wikipedia... if you type Greece in and the first paragraph will explain a little about Greece... you can the re-word it and tweak it to suite your needs and add a little info. in...





this won't be cheating if you've re-worded it because you've still found the source








good luck


-wikipedia has so much you can read about the food and say what it is and give some examples, what country it is near... maybe talk about Cyrpus because Turkey invaded it. now there are two parts to cyprus and some of it even belongs to the U.K !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world