Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who here likes to bring their own pillow(s) when going on a vacation?

I am going on my second cruise in a few weeks, and I was thinking of bringing my two pillows from my place. I dislike that it will be extra baggage for me to carry. However, if it's worth it, I'm all for it.





Anyhow, I was just curious to know if anyone else packs their personal pillows with them when they travel, and what their thoughts were.





Thanks for reading.



i bring my own. i put them in those bags that you sick the air out of. then you can just pack them and they take up no room...




I used to do that...took my pillow to Paris and to Germany...as I got older I got tired of carrying extra stuff, so the pillow went, but I still bring my soft blanket...it's a throw really, so not so big, but it still comes with me.




If you are having a good time you will be so tired that you will not notice the difference.





And I thought the Kitchen sink was the ultimate take with you..





You sound American. I am making a mental note not to go there, the pillows must be dreadful




LOL I have never been that attached to my pillow, but I brought along my baby blanket for like 30 years before I broke myself of it. It's all shredded up anyway.




Unless I'm flying, I take mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world