Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Does anyone have an email address for EMS International shipping in China?

I'm in the US and can only find a phone number on their web page. I have a shipping issue that I need to have them address but really not finding a way to contact them. -Thanks!



When I need some email addresses of various EMS offices worldwide that I could not find on the web, I ask this lady from Singapore. She's the Customer Service Manager of Singapore EMS and she's very helpful in searching email addresses that are often not posted on the websites. Just ask her nicely, she'll be very helpful.





You may write her an email, and ask if they could help provide the email address of China EMS sinems@singpost.com (Singapore Post). Her name is Mdm. Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world