Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How much spending money for Amsterdam?

I already have my plane ticket, and my sister lives just 12 miles away, so I'll be staying with her. We'll probably be in Amsterdam a few times, maybe 3 days or so? We won't be smoking or going to the red light district. I'll just need money for shopping, traveling expenses, and when we eat out.


I'll be there for a week by the way. I just want a ballpark. Im thinking about $800?



That's approx ?593 for 3 days you should be fine as long as you keep your shopping in check and if go out for your meals paying for yourself.


When there I keep a ?200 a day to shop, travel budget and do fine & return with money most times doing just what your going to do.





Have fun




hey invest in the "I AMsterdam" card it works for 72 hours. and you get free tram, bus, the best way to travel in amsterdam...





im not a spammer i know i went there this year




Why don't you use your credit card as much as you can and don't take much cash....800 is fine...you can always bring it home but with a credit card you will need much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world