Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aircraft Lavatory Light?

When the plane lav door is closed why does an additional light comes on?



Ha ha, actually I have also thought about this. Here's my personal opinion:





It makes no sense to have full light in the lavatory when it's unoccupied. Also, it is a reminder that the door is properly locked.




Hmm thats actually a really good question, but maybe the bathroom is too dark without the extra light, and it also makes me feel safer when there is more light, I don't know about you though but those bathrooms freak me out. :)


I think it is also telling you that the door is locked and the bathroom is ready for use!


Lol




So you can see better to aim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world