Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMFG! I

If your wondering what I'm excited about is I'm going on holiday ABROAD!!!


I'm so excited because I have never been on holidayy before!! && I'm 14 :O because my dad has been in the army all my life until a few months ago he quit and got a new job ! So he said we can go on holiday! But I'm not allowed to go to a really hot place because I'm really ill and on a lot of medicines that makes it easier for me to get skin cancer :(





Hope you all have a brilliant year and stay happy and healthy!



The Northern Coast is beautiful. The beaches are very nice to walk on. On a short note, they have this kind of apple cider there, although it has a small amount of alcohol that might interfere with your medication, it is the best beverage I've ever tasted. The national cemeteries of the United States of America at Omaha Beach brought tears to my ears as I looked at all of those who had sacrificed their lives to liberate Western nations and Europe from tyranny and evil. Aside from that, one can look at the World War II bunkers and other cemeteries although, don't expect to find any french ones...you won't find it to be hot in the summer I should not think, so maybe that'll be your first point of call since the ferry, of course, lands there first. Hope you have a good time and the best wishes on your journey. Bon Voyage!




yay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world