Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Am I getting charged?

Heres the deal. A friend of mine in France has a u.s phone because hes vacationing, hes been messaging my phone and Ive been replying. I have a u.s phone and unlimited text messaging. he has a different cell phone provider then I do. Am i being charged for our messages?



You didn't say where you are, so I assume the situation is, you're still in US while your friend is on holiday in France and brought his US phone with him to use while he is on roaming. Is that right?





If so, if your provider normally allows unlimited text messaging to any US phone, you shouldn't be charged for the messages. Your friend, on the other hand, not only have to pay to send the messages, he also have to pay for roaming charges too.




yes you are. and even if you have unlimited messaging you are still being charged. when i was in mexico people were texting me and i texted back and one friend said it was like 40$ for texting me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world