Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What to do on a plane to Hawaii?

I am seeing my mom. She lives there. I live with my Dad and my brother. I know, its sad, right?



If you are flying from the mainland, the best thing to do is to sleep because you will be gaining time when you fly out there. Hawaii is a number of hours behind the mainland so when you arrive, it is most likely still daytime. Your body may think it is night already depending on where you are flying from. Therefore getting a nap on the plane will not only make the flight seem faster, you will arrive in Hawaii hopefully refreshed and ready to hit the beach once your aircraft touches down.





If you cannot sleep on the plane, the airline should show a movie. I doubt the aircraft flown on the Hawaii routes have the personal TV on the back of every seat. Therefore bring a book, magazine or an iPod as well. Some people bring a portable DVD player.




Play loadssss of games. Or sleep, or read a book. Or even bring your laptop and play downloaded games that no internet is required.




-Listen to you iPod


-Sleep


-Eat


-Read a book


-Watch the movie(s) provided on the plane




Read a book


Sleep


listen to music on your Ipod


Watch the movie they are showing on the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world