Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel with Me

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi so I might possibly go abroad to France this summer, but I am hesitant b/c of my body?

*I am in high school.





*I have eczema





* 10 lbs overweight, only shows in stomach





*too embaressed to wear a bathing suit, shorts, or dresses











Any advice?



So what, you won't be the only one on the beaches from high school, with or without eczema, with some stomach. France is host to most of northern Europe in summer, as well as worldwide tourists. We are used to beer bellies, hairy chests, rude tourists, spandexed fat rolls and screaming hordes of unruly teenages with trousers falling on their ankles showing ugly underwear. A teenage with a little stomach is nothing.




Go on a ******* diet. Get some Proactive. You'll be good to go. 4 more months till summer. start tomarow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel all over the world